DRS provides documentation support to hedge funds and asset management groups from the fund design stage right through to active trading and distribution. DRS has a wide range of capabilities and experience that enable it to provide expert assistance throughout the life of a fund. This experience includes legal, product structuring and front office experience of fund types across the asset management spectrum from managed accounts and offshore hedge funds to regulated funds including UCITS.
DRS can assist clients in all areas of fund work, including the following:
- Assistance with design and location of funds
- Due diligence of fund documentation and jurisdictional analysis
- Drafting fund documentation prospectus, memorandum and articles, investment management or advisory agreements, service provider agreements etc
- Negotiation of service provider agreements: investment management or advisory agreements, administration and custody agreements, distribution agreements etc
- Negotiation of trading documentation: ISDA, prime brokerage, repo, brokerage agreements etc
DRS will apply its Fund Services according to the unique requirements of each client. Please contact us to discuss our Fund Services in more detail.