Demonstrating Value And Improving Performance
Significant resources are dedicated to managing documentation processes - a regularly compiled metrics report can demonstrate the value delivered by those resources. In addition, metrics can be used to monitor compliance with document management processes and identify any deficiencies in that process.
DRS can assist clients in designing, implementing and monitoring metrics packs to highlight key performance indicators (KPIs). These may include the following:
- volume of new instructions received;
- volume of new instructions by document type;
- volume of new instructions by sales team/region;
- volume of documents executed; and
- average negotiation time by agreement type.
Regular analysis of KPIs can assist in pro-actively resolving documentation backlogs and deploying resources in the most effective manner to address periodic fluctuations in documentation workflow.
Please contact us for more information