Project Management and Resourcing
DRS provides fully managed project teams to support the ongoing needs of clients in both legal and operational areas, incorporating project analysis, consultation and implementation.
Project teams will typically include a mix of experience and skills from amongst our talented pool of consultants, selected to suit project and client requirements. A broad outline of the experience and skills of our consultants according to level is outlined below.
- Managing Partners: A combined experience of over 70 years in the financial services industry in legal (both in-house and private practice), middle office, operational and management functions as well as front office positions. Each Managing Partner has at least 15 years' experience in the industry.
- Directors: A variety of executive positions in legal, operations and IT departments on both the buy and sell-side. Typical industry experience of 10+ years.
- Senior Consultants: Seasoned operational managers and practitioners. Typical industry experience of 5-10 years.
- Mid-level consultants: Experienced documentation specialists, paralegals and operational support staff. Typical industry experience of 3 to 5 years.
- Junior consultants: Sourced internationally from the top tier of industry internships and graduate programmes, trained and supervised by DRS staff. Typical industry experience of 1 to 2 years.
- Graduates: Recently graduated consultants from leading academic institutions, such as Oxbridge, LSE, College of Law and Ivy League universities.
Please contact us to discuss the profile of teams that might suit your project requirements.