We provide senior programme directors and managers who are capital markets experts to help define and build strategic change roadmaps, and manage the full programme of work to ensure delivery excellence.
We are committed to building and maintaining effective client relationships within all levels of the organisation to ensure stakeholder engagement from the start of a project through to completion.
Our change management team will:
- Provide DRS Dashboard Reporting Tools for managing and reporting status to senior MD/C level stakeholders, also ensuring excellent levels of communication and expectation management
- Provide dedicated PMO support to multiple Operations streams across all asset classes, including: Equities, Rates, Credit, Fixed Income, FX, and Wealth & Asset Management
- Work closely with business stream project managers to develop strategies and procedures to track, report and resolve project risks and issues
- Introduce thought leadership and run workshops with key stakeholders from across the Business to define strategic direction, scope and budget required for delivery
- Chair steering groups with both internal and external audiences and track external timelines with regulatory bodies
- Define, build and report on financials, using proven methods and tools to identify areas for cost saving and return on investment (ROI). Work closely with key stakeholders to acquire funding for all prioritised projects, dealing with conflicts and dependencies within the Business;
- Develop and maintain project plans defining major milestones and key deliverables. Define requirements to meet business needs, identifying dependencies, assumptions, risks and issues across the entre programme
- Review existing Business processes, tools and procedures, as well as re-designing and building new processes to maximise efficiencies and reduce operational costs